Insurance - Support and advice

The Insurance Council of Australia can be contacted with any questions, complaints or concerns about insurance on 1800 734 621.

Disaster Response Legal Service NSW
This service provides free legal support and assistance to people effected by disasters. They can help you with a range of issues including:

    • Insurance claims and disputes
    • Financial hardship
    • Centrelink
    • Tenancy problems
    • Your rights at work
    • Replacing important documents
    • Domestic violence advice
    • Other everyday legal problem

Phone the Disaster Response Legal Service NSW
1800 801 529