- Be prepared
- Bush fire
- Bush fire alert messages
Bush fire alert messages
New bush fire alert messages will be ranked on a sliding scale depending on the threat
- a fire has started - there is no immediate danger;
- general information to keep up to date with developments.
Watch and Act
- represents a heightened level of threat.
- Conditions are changing; you need to start taking action now to protect you and your family.
- you are in danger and need to take action immediately. You will be impacted by fire.
- This message will usually be preceded by an emergency warning signal (a siren sound played on the radio or TV).
||Standard Emergency Warning Signal
||MPEG File 78.0 kb
||View File Now
||Download File Now